Thursday, July 16, 2009

physical terrorists

i've always teased that i was looking forward to organized torture with the physical terrorists, well i have to say there not that bad. i have had great physical therapy. now i tease that i have a personal trainer. that is actually a more accurate description. they ask all the time weather i'm having pain so i feel like not only am i getting a good work out but i'm really being looked after. i used to go to the gym three times a week for 1 hour did upper and lower with some half hearted sit ups , i hate those things, lol. now i go three times a week 45 min to work out 1 limb. this is all on my way to becomming the bionic woman.

they really have me on track and eventhough they keep me working forward they dont let me overdo it. i came home yesterday in a full sweat oh yes, my lack of activity is catching up with me. i need to correct i was only on the bike for 6 min, not seven. but my tension was increased to 8. i actually had to stop. as they looked making sure i wasnt hurting i had to stop to catch my breath and take a drink. i continued and made it the last minute. ok now after i finished and was on my last exercise even after the bike my legs were only trembeling from muscle fatigue a little. i was pretty proud. after i got home getting up and down i was funny. i felt like the first day at the gym as i think ooooohhhhhhh as i get up and straighten out. boy have i had a work out. i feel great this morning, but my nemasis the bike still reels in my mind as i think about tomorrow. i sit there feeling like the little train that could. i think i can, i think i can ,i think i can.

No comments:

Post a Comment